This halter neck top and trouser set take cues from traditional Gujarat and Rajasthan clothing. The top is made using a technique known as abhla bharat or mirror embroidery. We have used faux mirrors instead of the usual sheesha mirrors for safety purposes.
- Halter neck black cotton top with colourful embroidery and faux mirror work
- The multicoloured. top fastens at the back with a gold rope with metal ball detail and has gold embroidered trim to the armholes
- The halter neck drawstring design makes for easy fastening and adjustment
- The pink cropped harem pants are based on the traditional Indian tulip trouser
- A gold trim detail to the front accentuates the tulip hem
- The shalwar-style trousers are elasticated at the waist for comfort and taper to the ankle
Length of bottoms : 31"